Top Dynasty 2015 2016 2017 2018 2020 2021 shirt

Or local. They vote (R) every time because that’s their “team”, regardless of the issues. I’ve asked them why they don’t pay attention to the issues being debated and they just shrug and say “doesn’t mean anything to me, I still will go to work and pay my bills”. Willful ignorance is a thing and very frustrating. One of my coworkers is decently political, but he still isn't even registered to vote. I get we're in a red state, but if all of the people like him registered and voted then we could actually see our state flip. I think you hit the nail on the head. I think education/ignorance and identity politics contribute a lot to this. Its sad butd many people.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Good Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Skiing And Was Born In November Shirt