Pretty Jesus Had A Fish Story Shirt

Are surprising. Same here. It worries me far more than him supplanting top officials of various departments. This is the only way I could see him maintaining power come Jan 20th, and I don't know enough about it to know whether it's a legitimate worry or how legitimate of a worry it is. I will say I have some solace in two AMAs that were done recently, one by lawyers (several days back) and another by election officials (a day or two ago?). IIRC, people asked on both AMAs about whether they should be worried that faithless electors could enable a successful coup, and the response was "no". They seem to be unfazed by this possibility. They did, however, not a.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Hot Donald Trump Fuck You Joe Biden Stars Shirt