Premium Assuming I Am Just An Old Lady Was Your First Mistake Cowboy Shirt

We can't afford the childcare. Thankfully my husband works at a grocery store so he'll be "essential" no matter what closes down. Although they took away the hazard pay he was getting at the beginning of the pandemic, and now they won't pay you if you get covid and have to take time off, so I'm guessing people just aren't getting tested there now if they feel sick. I would rather him be safe than have to work there, but we need the insurance and we just bought a house, and we're barely scraping by with one paycheck. I was getting the pandemic unemployment assistance, but that stopped in July. And since I was on (unpaid) maternity leave a lot of last year, my.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Hot Donald Trump Fuck You Joe Biden Stars Shirt