Hot I Run On Caffeine Pitbull Hair And Cuss Words Shirt

Than a day. It's so upsetting to watch this happen and feel like I can do NOTHING about it. I voted and did what I'm supposed to, I saw my candidate win, and it doesn't matter. Trump is talking about stealing the election and there are real avenues he could take to do it that would require external intervention to stop it. How do we come back from this? This article is creating unnecessary anxiety here on Reddit, just as it's creating false hope for Trump supporters. It is true that the Constitution gives sole authority to state legislatures to decide the "manner" by which electors are chosen, but the Constitution also set deadline (first Tuesday a November).

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Good Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Skiing And Was Born In November Shirt