Happy I'm A Simple Man I Like Tractors And Boobies Shirt

Some re-birthing of a "TEA party" horror.This can all be stopped at anytime by the GOP. I have no idea why they want to damage the USA so badly right now. The people have spoken, they want less trump, less GOP but they are acting like they have a divine right to disregard the election results. To be clear, the GOP is only in power because they had more votes last election. Now this election they have less votes but are somehow allowed to continue with unchallenged power? Can someone please convince me that this is going to end well? I feel like they are trying to steal this one from the people, and that it’s being looked at like “well it’s worth a shot eh? I.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Good Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Skiing And Was Born In November Shirt