Original I Feel Targeted Shirt

cult following and a big enough base. I think it does answer part of the OPs question. Side note: I'm not advocating for Pro-Life. I'm sorry you got such an anti-Pro-Life boner you need to say something about how stupid it is anytime someone brings it up. I get it, it's stupid the government feels like it needs to regulate the issue. I get that term Pro-Life is hypocritical since after the baby is born most Pro-lifers don't give a \about it. I do understand that Roe v. Wade can't be overturned and it's mostly up to States how to handle that. However, that doesn't stop a federal government from having a certain amount of over a.A Republican-controlled federal.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Good Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Skiing And Was Born In November Shirt