Official Skull Plant Daddy Vintage Retro Shirt

We have the highest pay for factory workers, 4 weeks of unpaid shutdown. And 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, plus another 3 days of sick pay and 3 days I can use whenever I want. Well, I work in the public sector so I get a little more than the average. I get 6 weeks paid leave, all the public holidays on top, sick. I’m not sure but it might be a good few months paid if you have a bad illness or operation  But yearly for me, you can take up 9 days paid sick before you would get a first stage warning about attendance I’ve never had one in 15 years. the hat is a fantastic deal you have there. It's almost as if the UK treats its workers like human beings. Is.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Good Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Skiing And Was Born In November Shirt