Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Government isn't going to step in to stop a State from saying you can only get an abortion in the first two weeks of pregnancy. They are also going to elect judges to the Supreme Court that if this issue comes up they will ignore the entire point of Roe V Wade. I brought the issue up because it's a good example of people choosing a party on a single or a small number of issues on their platform. I didn't bring it up because I wanted to see everyone's hot take. It's almost like, and hear me out, you should have more than two parties so that those nuances in belief can be addressed. The UK had a multi-party system and they still ended up with Brexit and theres.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Good Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Skiing And Was Born In November Shirt