Awesome Trust Me I'm A Doctor Shirt

Lord and savior? Those were the good ole days. I get why folks say this about Trump with the Epstein connection and over 20 women claiming sexual assault. Biden is center-right, trump is far right. Would love to see true progressives at the helm, but America disagrees. Not sure how disliking Trump/Biden makes one an "enlightened centrist." I'm pretty far left and don't like either of them. Did he ever speak up in defense of his co-star Chris Pratt when some vocal rage mobs were trying to cancel him That would make me care more about what he has to say. The reason why I said you wrong because I’m assuming you never work for the government! You support anybody.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Good Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Skiing And Was Born In November Shirt