Offical Live From London Livestream Crew Shirt

World for over a decade. We got confirmation of how much of Trump's hate people were willing to accept four years ago. It's disgusting, but this isn't a new revelation. What's mystifying to me is how so many of my fellow liberals are surprised it's this close. I got into a conversation with these 30ish German guys who worked for a tech firm that did a bunch of development in the US. Since they were German, they had like 8 weeks of vacation. They were interested to know my take on politics and whether I liked Trump. I told them that no, almost nobody supports Trump in the US (nobody cool that is). These guys had spent their vacation going all through the US a.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Good Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Skiing And Was Born In November Shirt