Funny In A World Full Of Kardashians Be A Phoebe Shirt

That even in the midst of a situation straight out of an alternative history textbook where collective action is absolutely crucial, we don't seem poised to take collective action. 3,000 people died in the World Trade Center on 9/11. Monumental changes to civil liberties ensued. I thought and said at the time that I disagreed with a lot of things the Bush administration did. I got called unpatriotic. I got called a traitor. I had very real reasons to fear personal recrimination and repercussion in those years. I stuck it out, in part because even though I disagreed with how he was going about doing it, I believed (and still do) that GWB was at least trying a.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Good Turtles And Wine Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Shirt

Hot A Woman Cannot Survive On Coffee Alone She Also Needs A Pug Shirt

Good Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Skiing And Was Born In November Shirt